View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #23
Car2n
R.I.P. FUT

Car2n is on a distinguished road

HI i just finished the 12 point roll cage it took almost a month to build it and 100 ft of DOM tubing and about 4 lbs. of welding wire i will post pics of it tomorrow need to clean some of the mess lefted after finishing, also i completed upgrading to five lug the front hubs but need to do the break upgrade, the rear is going to be also upgraded but still working on how to make it, i have the custom CV joints coming rated for 500HP and also i have coming collapsable steering column and steering wheel.

On the finished shifter need to do one more detail shifter lever is leaning toward the front because i fliped the whole NSX lever shifter so the lever is kind of an angle to the front, and i need to cut the lever to roted it 180 degrees so it will be reachable to shift gears properlly there is no other way to do it.

Hope to start the priming and painting of the inside of the body next week (i hope so) that way i can start electrical harness, breaks, clutch, radiator suspension etc.

thanks everyone for your support and hope i will provide more pics soon.