AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Old 07-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
Telion
Don't doubt it!

Telion will become famous soon enoughTelion will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Telion
Default San Diego Vacation

As some of you may have known I spent the last week in San Diego on vacation. It was definitely an in-law family vacation, but we had fun at the Sea World other than that we spent time with family that didn't speak English (in the home). I didn't rent a car and we just had a large 15 passenger van so sorry to everyone that I missed while I was in San Diego, Santa Ana, Long Beach and Riverside (there was a lot of driving involved lol, too much really)

Ahhh it is so nice to be home, but here are some pics from Sea World

http://firesignsynergy.spaces.live.com 348 whp 309 lbs wtq and just getting warmed up!
3.2 TII Acura Legend Twin Turbo, A force (induction) to be reckoned with
Telion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Telion
Don't doubt it!

Telion will become famous soon enoughTelion will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Telion

A few more pics

I really took mostly pics of the park since most of our other time was spent with my wifes families family (hard to explain lol)

http://firesignsynergy.spaces.live.com 348 whp 309 lbs wtq and just getting warmed up!
3.2 TII Acura Legend Twin Turbo, A force (induction) to be reckoned with
Telion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like a good time!

The wife and I considered Sea World for when we're going to be down there, but probably wont have enough time...

Haven't been there since I was about 8 years old probably...and I don't remember this, but my family tells me that when we were there some creepy pedophile guy tried to kidnap my sister at the park...he just kind of held her hand and walked off with her and when my parents stopped and confronted him he ran off and was never found...

You'd think I'd remember some crazy drama like that...but I digress...looks like it was a nice trip man
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

B+O has a spectacular aura aboutB+O has a spectacular aura about

man we rolled passed seaworld so many times while we were out there, it was crazy.

I don't know they wanted to go, I just wasn't into the idea of watchin it...plus it was cold as hell during that time of year. I twas like always right around 50-70 degrees with Icicles in the air This was winter southern California, 50-70, not HOT So Cal 60-70.
...if push came to shove I could probably whip it out but I wanna see someone get started first
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Caliente Legend

Caliente Legend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by B+O View Post
man we rolled passed seaworld so many times while we were out there, it was crazy.

I don't know they wanted to go, I just wasn't into the idea of watchin it...plus it was cold as hell during that time of year. I twas like always right around 50-70 degrees with Icicles in the air This was winter southern California, 50-70, not HOT So Cal 60-70.
the last few years wasnt that cold like before. i remember like alittle over 7 years ago it was below zero. and alot of orange , lemon and lime farm was frozen solid and couldnt be harvest. thats billions of dollars for california profit lost that year.
Caliente Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
pnoye2
Pinoy Pride...

pnoye2 will become famous soon enough

The Shamu show is always a crowd pleaser... and a nice weather along the coast; prolly changed though until you hit Santa Ana and Riverside
Old 07-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
29pages
_

29pages is on a distinguished road

You mean they don't have a Seaworld in the midwest? (I looked it up and apparently they only have 3 locations right now: San Antonio, San Diego, and Orlando. There used to be a Seaworld in Ohio but it closed.)

Never been to Seaworld but I did go to Marine World as a kid (before it joined with six flags). I also got split up from my parents. After a while we just decided to enjoy the park and worry about finding our parents later.

Nothin like getting drenched in salt water when the killer whale jumps up and splashes you.

Sounds like you had a good time.
29pages is offline   Reply With Quote