AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2024, 05:31 AM   #1
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

B+O has a spectacular aura aboutB+O has a spectacular aura about
Default Who All Over Here?

Whew! Happy Valentine Day!

Old Head Rechecking In....

Who all still wanna come back? I'm Thinking let's make an Emeritus/Old Head section for us to come back to, if you're still around?

ETA:

I'm finally in a place where most of my day, I probably can spend a little time here again. I miss somma y'all! (yes, i said "somma")
...if push came to shove I could probably whip it out but I wanna see someone get started first
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 10:33 AM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Some of us keep the .org open and check daily. Mad Scientists only LURK on the social media accounts as we have enough drama.
Old 02-14-2024, 11:51 AM   #3
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

Lmao! yeah, I appreciate how this car created real family man.

The structure, and "no tomfoolery" atmosphere here made it feel good to own these cars and interact with everyone.

I feel like I'd like to know how everyone's life has changed over the last 20 years or so, LOL! We started out here somewhere around 2009?

A quick burst of activity around 2018 and 2021, but I miss my people. Checking with the viability of creating a "Post-Legend" area for all of us to sort of come together and get info/support/community on life shit, Maybe even entice some of y'all OGs to get another Legend (i know, even though it's a bad Idea, I want another KA7, LOL!)

I still have my Black 2004, but it's gonna probably get an entire overhaul.

Crashed my E46 years ago, never got the E92 three series. Ended up with a 2017 Volvo S90 I bought in 2019. I've been building that up. Got a new Job, traded coasts, man... a lot has happened, and now I'm looking at a little bit of time to review what's going on here!

Good to see some Folks still holding this here place down!
...if push came to shove I could probably whip it out but I wanna see someone get started first
Old 02-14-2024, 10:27 PM   #4
ACKY91
___KA7___

ACKY91 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ACKY91

Whats up guys? I hope you still remember me.

I haven't been here for a while but I still remember my Legendary people

Sold my KA7 long time ago and I didn't think to buy another Legend (yet haha).

My brother has his Coupe but I love to take care of it like it's my own car. Lot's of good memories from the past, and my dream is to see my baby KA7 again.
ACKY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 05:21 AM   #5
MrPeacock72
MasterProcrastinator

MrPeacock72 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MrPeacock72 Send a message via Yahoo to MrPeacock72

OG here from dot com and org. Some of us are not only holding onto our original Legends, we were actually crazy enough to acquire TWO MORE Legends, like hanging onto our 70s bell-bottoms. Talmbout, "They gon' come back in style. Watch!" LOL

3 years ago, I left corporate America and went into business for myself. Bought a 2005 TL 6-speed Base as a daily in 2020, and is currently refreshing the brakes and suspension in that as we speak.. If I decide to go to the Santa Fe NALM, I may try to break out the GS 6-speed and stretch its legs.

I hope everyone is doing well. I did miss it here Made some lifetime family members here and on dot com.

Antenna Relay Solution

Last edited by MrPeacock72; 02-15-2024 at 05:25 AM.
MrPeacock72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 06:08 AM   #6
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

AYYYYYYE!!!!

good to see y'all! I just ratified and certified with the Quintuple OG, Graeme, and we're good to set it up!

I'll let you all know when it drops, but I know there's a ton of us still out there!
Old 02-15-2024, 11:37 AM   #7
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeacock72 View Post
OG here from dot com and org. Some of us are not only holding onto our original Legends, we were actually crazy enough to acquire TWO MORE Legends, like hanging onto our 70s bell-bottoms. Talmbout, "They gon' come back in style. Watch!" LOL

3 years ago, I left corporate America and went into business for myself. Bought a 2005 TL 6-speed Base as a daily in 2020, and is currently refreshing the brakes and suspension in that as we speak.. If I decide to go to the Santa Fe NALM, I may try to break out the GS 6-speed and stretch its legs.

I hope everyone is doing well. I did miss it here Made some lifetime family members here and on dot com.
Facts!!
Old 02-19-2024, 06:44 PM   #8
Daddykay24

Daddykay24 is on a distinguished road

What up B+O? Wondered what happen to you. There is still 1 or 2 of us that are still here. The site is a cemetery now, all dead and no life. Glad your doing well.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:44 AM   #9
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddykay24 View Post
What up B+O? Wondered what happen to you. There is still 1 or 2 of us that are still here. The site is a cemetery now, all dead and no life. Glad your doing well.
I'm hoping to bring some life back!

It's about that time! We all should come back home and see each other. Maybe we can't all spend time like we used to, life changes, but shit. It would be good to have some good convo with the old heads again... hell maybe even bring some youngins in.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:13 PM   #10
Riboflavin
Go, Green Ranger GO!

Riboflavin will become famous soon enoughRiboflavin will become famous soon enough

I've been checking in daily for years just to ban spammers .

In 2014 I bought a 2010 TL SH-AWD 6MT and garaged the Legend with the hopes to maybe fix it, but got way more interested in modding the TL than fixing the Legend. One of my friends used to borrow the Legend more than I ever drove it, so in 2018 I just signed over the title for him to do as he pleased. He ended up trading it to someone else in a personal deal, and I think it's still kicking around somewhere around me. I haven't gone to look for it yet.

I recently stumbled across a list of mods and upgrades I wanted to do to the Legend back in the day, and realized I've actually done all of them on the TL now that I could afford it . Full exhaust, KTuner tune, handbuilt custom grille (i hated the "power plenum" beak nosed BS), and I'm just now finishing up a projector retrofit/swap with modern Morimoto Micro D2S 5.0 Bixenon projectors.

I also gave up on social media long ago, so never bothered to join any Facebook/IG Legend groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeacock72 View Post

Y'all over there collecting Legends like Beanie Babies .