AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Group Buys
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 08:13 PM   #61
The-Teej

The-Teej is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
so you gonna release a "have by" date? since we have 20 people already, cant we start the group buy and give people until the designated date to have the 50% deposit in? it might be detrimental to the group buy if you suddenly pop up with a group buy and be like, 'pay up people'... i know your still working with the crew to get all the finer details panned out, but i like deadlines... it places the burden off your shoulders and gives people the opportunity to do what they need to do in order to grind and save. just a thought
I emailed him and said I was hoping for early January or start of February to begin. That would be the date for half down.

Then would be manufactured, sent to me, couple week test time w varying tests (track, dd, etc).

Then, start into production.

Want to have all money by February 15th. Want to do January but enough members sound like that will be tough.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:13 PM   #62
The-Teej

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyabish1 View Post
The way I understand it, it is a standalone, completely fabricated piece. A few oem pieces will need to be used once the part is recieved, ring gear and vss gear (pressed). Then drop it into the differential housing.
Yes. Exactly it
Old 12-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #63
The-Teej

Pat at Mfactory emailed back and said he can accommodate us in late January or early February to begin this. Of course, will need the half deposit of $322.50 from EVERYONE prior to beginning. I will have this thread closed and put up the actual GB thread shortly. Gabe, don't close just yet, please.