AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > Audio and Other Electronics

Old 10-18-2016, 04:07 PM   #131
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekPower View Post
bumping, because.. well everyone needs to learn about stereo's
Since I'm a stereo nitwit and therefore my only contribution of any worth is to be a grammar nazi... you meant stereos plural and not stereo's possessive.

... but stereos just looks weird since in reality stereo is not the item but the technology. So maybe what you meant is stereo systems but saved a few thumb taps and shortened it.

... but wait, you could have shortened it even more by saying "hifi" and you would have sounded all 1980 and stuff.

Obviously I am on a real keyboard and have no disposition to save keystrokes! I've left a lot of opportunity for REAL grammar nazis to extend the thread hijack into a bowl of awesomesauce.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote