AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend General Discussion
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2021, 05:14 PM   #1
cleandmc
Default Looking for Early Acura Company Swag....

Didn't feel like it fit the typical Merchandise sections as I'm not looking for parts, but looking for early Acura swag that was sold at the dealerships those first 5 years Acura hit the market. Here's a brochure of some of the kinds of items they sold back then and what I'm talking about.

I have a big interest in the historical stuff, so if anyone has items that came with their car or for original owners that are here on the forum that may have purchased some of this stuff and have it in a closet or attic, please let me know as I'd be interested in all of it.

Especially the coffee mug.

Links to pics of brochure as finding it hard to upload directly on forum: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UKErhix14LZ2fwXP6 and https://photos.app.goo.gl/CMLQTZV4ncABCGgG6

Best,
T.

Last edited by cleandmc; 11-09-2021 at 05:24 PM.
cleandmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Although it might be "cool" to have the luggage and jacket It sure does look like a lot of the other 1980s gear. You'll probably get more response for this kind of thing in the Facebook forums. There are a LOT more active persons as well as a lot more activity on those pages than sadly on here these days.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:14 PM   #3
cleandmc

Yeah, it is good advice. I posted it on the FB pages last night as well and did end up having a member sell me a vintage shirt. Excited about that.

But if anyone on here does end up seeing this post and have anything they aren't using and would be OK parting with, happy to make it worth their while.

Best,
T.
cleandmc is offline   Reply With Quote