AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Old 09-26-2018, 01:38 PM   #1
LarryLegend

LarryLegend is on a distinguished road
Default Still waiting on my EPS

Update on the thread I posted a few months ago. Abe finally sent out the steering rack and it's in my hands. I just got the steering rack and subframe. I'm still waiting patiently on the controller, supposedly in the hands of Bernard Thorpes (Sephron Orion on this page), according to Abe. Abe said he's been in contact with Bernard, but nothing has come of his supposed inquiries for the controller.
Also, I didn't get any instructions, yet. Obviously they are pointless without the controller anyways.
Hopefully these clowns grow up and come through on what I invested in three years ago, but it's not looking promising.
Once again, this is pitiful considering I've done nothing to them, personally. I've sent them the parts they needed for their builds(some of which I didn't charge them a dime for).
LarryLegend is offline   Reply With Quote