AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend Performance Enhancements
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #91
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Do we have an idea on package costs? Or is that still kind of up in the air?
Target is around $750 for everything, including the NVSRAM and Bluetooth.

-Matt
Old 06-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #92
Mike Diaz
Super Duper Member

Mike Diaz will become famous soon enoughMike Diaz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5guy View Post
The group buy is going to be for the whole kit, injectors, adapter harnesses and ECU chipping service. I don't plan on offering the components separately.

Thanks,

-Matt
Damn, no love? I have 6 injectors and adapters sitting here and I can't do anything with them?

3.5 swaps, head gasket replacements, and 5/6 speed swaps done in less than a week. PM for a quote.
Mike Diaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #93
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Target is around $750 for everything, including the NVSRAM and Bluetooth.

-Matt
What about the wide band O2 and FPR?
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #94
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

//KA Racing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
From me (sr5guy) in Bristol CT, when I list the group buy. I will initiate the GB and provide the ECU chipping services. Prospeed (Brian) will be drop-shipping the injectors and adapter kit. Prospeed and myself have been working behind the scenes on this project together for a few months on the NSX end. I am also working with Quaraxkad for the NVSRAM programming program.

The plan is to provide the RDX injectors as a package deal with some next-gen ECU upgrades - such as programmable two-step launch control, throttle controlled self diagnostics (CEL blinks out codes without shorting the SCS), NVSRAM RTP programming, wireless bluetooth, remote datalogging and tuning and android integration. Unfortunately with my backlog at work and other projects I've been working on progress has been slow with these added features.

If you guys are ready for the RDX upgrade without the added features I will list the group buy with the hardware installed (NVSRAM and bluetooth) and provide a certificate for a free upgrade at a later date.

-Matt
Two step launch control! Im excited =)

But a Dream In The Making
//KA Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #95
Gothche

Gothche is on a distinguished road

Hey Matt, if you have some time, check your inbox, you've been PM'ed.
Gothche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #96
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Diaz View Post
Damn, no love? I have 6 injectors and adapters sitting here and I can't do anything with them?
I'm sorry man, I'm tired of getting cut out of the loop by Legend owners. I have over 2 thousand man hours in research to support this project, I'm going to stand firm on this one. Best I could say is to sell your injectors to someone else.

-Matt
Old 06-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #97
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

So Matt, does this mean our cars will finally be fully tunable?

Old 06-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #98
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJcars2 View Post
Do you plan on doing a definition file for C25 5 speeds even though theyre fuel only??
+1

Quote:
+1

??
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #99
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

Quote:
You guys gotta make up your mind. Do you want the RDX injectors *RIGHT NOW* or do you want to wait until everything is right and sold as an awesome package deal?

Prospeed dynoed the NSX with the higher fuel pressure regulator and didn't find any gains with it, so at this point the FPR is tentative.

-Matt
Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #100
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

I choose Wait! Why wouldnt you guys wanna wait..