AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Southwest US Region > NorCal
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
Joedoak

Joedoak is on a distinguished road
Default Acura meet?

Have we ever considered doing an all Acura meet? Reach out to the other model groups to gauge interest?
Joedoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
living_legend
Neck Breaker

living_legend is on a distinguished road

No.

Legends have a tight knit community. Not a lot of people know or even like these cars. Id imagine an all Acura meet would entail a lot of integers, RSX and TL's (3rd Gens in particular). Imagine being in one of those groups and you hear about the "acura legend guys" trying to throw a all Acura meet. My first thought would be "do their meets suck that bad that they need to be part of a bigger group?" plus I would not want to be hanging with all those fuck boys making it hot on the street for everyone else.

The Build
The Pictures
living_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
Joedoak

I certainly agree with you about the probable make up of the Integra group, though it would be interesting to see. I think there are a lot of us here that are fans of the brand in general, and would be interested in looking at the other makes and visiting with fellow Acura enthusiasts. Based upon 100% of the comments on this thread, one, I am in the minority.

The Legend community is small, but Acura enthusiasts would have interest in seeing clean examples of a 22+ year old model.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #4
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

I've been to a couple of "Classics" meets where it's just all Japanese cars made before 1999. Those are great because you get a good mix of like 240z's and 510s with tasteful Tegs and NSXs and Supras.

Those ones I've been to, for whatever reason, Ricers just don't show up. Guess they don't like "classics" lol
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
Joedoak

Now that's what I'm talking about. I'll keep an eye out for something like that. Thanks.