AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Gallery > Legend / RL Galleries > First Gen Legend Gallery -- 1986 - 1990

Old 07-02-2017, 05:19 AM   #11
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
Wow, gorgeous Legend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleandmc View Post
Thanks! I'm super impressed with your setup, been following a lot of your Legend activity on the web. Impressive that you can get that many miles on your car. Rust always brings my Legends down around 250K-300K miles.
You have a keeper there! I bet it would make a great addition to Tyson's museum if you entertained letting it go.

Keep up the good work.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #12
cleandmc

Thanks for all the positive comments. Yep, definitely keeping this car in this pristine shape. Only driving it during non winter months in Chicago, and always keep it in shade and from the sun.

Helps to have the exact car as my "daily" driver to use during winter months as well, so I'm always enjoying a G1. And even with 180K miles on the daily driver, I've been able to keep the interior in super nice shape. All about keeping the car out of the sun and garaged.

Here is a very low mileage silver/burgundy car for sale right now. Exterior looks great as CA car and mechanically probably very good, but interior is a bit burned from lots of sun exposure. Seller seems very nice and sent me a bunch of additional photos of interior.

https://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/6174396670.html

And if I ever decide to part with my pristine G1, I will certainly offer it to the forum members for first crack, as I'd want to make sure it goes to a good home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheadon View Post
You have a keeper there! I bet it would make a great addition to Tyson's museum if you entertained letting it go.

Keep up the good work.

rich
cleandmc is offline   Reply With Quote