AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > DIY > Second Generation Legend (1991 - 1995)
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #21
BayAreasFinest
Type 1 King

BayAreasFinest is on a distinguished road

Darn, the pics are gone
Type 1 stock NA full interior = 14.8 @ 93 MPH
Type 1 CAI NA and DR's full interior = 14.5 @ 94 MPH
My Legend = http://youtu.be/XimYbO6fvRs
BayAreasFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 06:23 AM   #22
WheelnDeal12

WheelnDeal12 is on a distinguished road

I don't know how relevant this is anymore seeing as how the last post was a long time ago but I have a tip in case anyone looks here for this issue again.

Spray silicone lubricant along and down the channels of the windows while open and raise and lower the windows several times and your windows will lubricate and move much easier and faster. minimum effort and no dis-assembly required. the spray cans with a straw help keep the mess to a minimum.

This stopped my driver door window from freezing and tilting and leaving an opening at the top when closed, which made highway driving very annoying.
WheelnDeal12 is offline   Reply With Quote