AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Midwest US Region

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Milwaukee BBQ/Cruise 4/30/2011

Okay guys, the weather is getting nicer out and I think its time we get out and have some meets. Typically the Midwest is slackin, so Im planning a meet for this coming weekend. Kind of short notice, but here is the plan, Im headed to the East coast May 2-7, so Id like to have a meet with anyone close enough to make the trip to Milwaukee.

BBQ at my house around 5pm. I have a firepit and ample parking on my street and in my driveway for approximately 10-15 cars. So weather permitting people who would like to, can stop at my house and we will have a bbq dinner. I was thinking burgers, brats, hot dogs etc. If you guys want steaks thats on you, I'll cook anything, love cookin on the fire pit.

If you arent interested or are unable to attend the BBQ and would still like to come, after the bbq at around 9pm the plan is to hit up the local cruise spot which is 10 minutes from my house. We have 3 popular ice cream stands that attract alot of people who like to cruise on in. If the weather is nice you'll see a wide variety of cars. I'll admit the summer months are usually busier, but I think this would be a fun opportunity for all of us to have a nice chill hang back type of meet. Typically they frown upon loitering, but, if you are a paying customer, they typically dont bother you and will let you congregate.

I would like to get a solid head count by Thursday (4/28/11) at the latest. Im thinking maybe we all pitch in $2-$3 for food and beverages. Id like to have a meet like this every month if possible.

So far I know of at least 2 other attendees aside from myself. Anyone interested in attending please send me a pm and I will send you my cell # and address so that you can make plans.

So with that I open the thread up for questions, comments, and suggestions.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote