AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #11
hustlav6
Banned

hustlav6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaraxkad View Post
Coupe or sedan? I will check them and make sure there wasn't a corruption during the initial upload or something like that.

EDIT: Looks like the files on the server are fine, but we are having some server issues and users are not always able to download the entire file. If you're not using a download manager program, your browser may still think the download was complete and not notify you of the problem. Try downloading again, the resulting file size should be 59,435,426 bytes for coupe and 60,705,557 bytes for sedan.
its sedan manual ok i'll try another download options
hustlav6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #12
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Legend-Coupe will become famous soon enough

Legend-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #13
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

ehhh i'm having a big error when i try to open the KA8 body manual and electrical manual.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #14
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend-Coupe View Post
ehhh i'm having a big error when i try to open the KA8 body manual and electrical manual.
Was this problem resolved last night in IRC? Just want to make sure it's good so no one else has problems with theirs.

Edit: If anybody is having problems with the manuals or downloads and you post about it here, please also post when the problem is resolved. I don't want people who read this thread to see a bunch of problems and think the manuals are no good. If there are problems with the manuals, I will fix it.

Last edited by Quaraxkad; 07-08-2011 at 07:02 AM.
Quaraxkad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #15
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaraxkad View Post
Was this problem resolved last night in IRC? Just want to make sure it's good so no one else has problems with theirs.

Edit: If anybody is having problems with the manuals or downloads and you post about it here, please also post when the problem is resolved. I don't want people who read this thread to see a bunch of problems and think the manuals are no good. If there are problems with the manuals, I will fix it.
Yes it's working fine now.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:58 AM   #16
hustlav6
Banned

hustlav6 is on a distinguished road

error during downloading legend sedan factory manual is still present
hustlav6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #17
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlav6 View Post
error during downloading legend sedan factory manual is still present
Is anybody else unable to download the manuals? The server is still having some issues, but if your internet connection is fast enough you'll be able to download the file in time before the server "hiccups". Also if you use a download manager you can resume the download from where it stopped after a disconnect rather than having to start over from the beginning.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #18
Riboflavin
Go, Green Ranger GO!

Riboflavin will become famous soon enoughRiboflavin will become famous soon enough

Holy crap, I almost missed this gold mine... *stickied*

You're the man.

And yeah, the download for the factory service manual hiccuped for me too, but i was able to resume and continue where I left off.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #19
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana! View Post
Holy crap, I almost missed this gold mine... *stickied*

You're the man.
Thanks, Bananaman!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #20
GrtOutdoorsAZ
Well Wisher

GrtOutdoorsAZ will become famous soon enoughGrtOutdoorsAZ will become famous soon enough

you don't cease to impress Q, thank you for all your efforts!

Sig by DG
GrtOutdoorsAZ is offline   Reply With Quote