AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Southeast US Region

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough
Default SE NALM bid

The SE area Legend enthusiasts are submitting a bid for the 2012 NALM event. I'm heading to Ashville on October 10-13 to work on the logistics of the area.
If anyone wants to join up with me there, let me know. Or if you are interested in being on the ground crew (or just helping in some way),
send me a PM.
Thanks.
Alan
Old 09-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
jmsmiff

jmsmiff is on a distinguished road

Did the last thread get deleted?
jmsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

As there was way too much off-topic discussion in the thread that I previously posted, we can start again. Prior to posting in this thread, please see post #1. If you are not interested in helping with an Asheville NALM 2012 bid, please refrain from posting in this thread. If you and/or your friends, buddies, significant others or anyone else has a desire to submit a NALM bid for anywhere else in the USA that you feel would be great location for a NALM, please do so to the NALM committtee. The more bids the better.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 09-23-2011 at 06:25 PM.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
jmsmiff

jmsmiff is on a distinguished road

Oh, ok. Well I think a NALM in our area would be great. I'm in Fayetteville but I wouldn't mind helping out in some way. I'm not dure to what capacity but willing to help out.
jmsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmiff View Post
Oh, ok. Well I think a NALM in our area would be great. I'm in Fayetteville but I wouldn't mind helping out in some way. I'm not dure to what capacity but willing to help out.
Thanks. As we get closer to submitting a bid, I'm sure that we could use the help. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll put you in our SE NALM ground crew group e-mail loop.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

Anyone else in the SE Area want to be a part of the ground crew for a potential Asheville NALM in 2012 ? If so, let me know. Thanks.