AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation RL (Third Generation Legend) -- 1996 - 2004 > 1st Gen. RL Performance Enhancements
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #51
like no other
Getting It Done

like no other will become famous soon enough

hgeez: Wow ignorance really is bliss!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #52
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

CarbonGray3.5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by like no other View Post
hgeez: Wow ignorance really is bliss!

Sorry... sorry everyone. I forgot to use my sarcasm font.

2004 Carbon Grey Metallic Acura 3.5RL with Navigation... the last of the good RLs
CarbonGray3.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #53
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Blackhatch View Post
Sorry... sorry everyone. I forgot to use my sarcasm font.
It's all good, Im not offended, I deal with comments like that ALL the time. I take pride in being diverse and getting outside of the box. Ive learned that ignorance sees no color barrier.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #54
Bigboy
Acuraholiks Member!

Bigboy will become famous soon enoughBigboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bigboy Send a message via Yahoo to Bigboy

I'd love to know how he pulled that off. It had to take massive modification.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #55
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

I need to work harder and learn more about being more "educated" and more diverse. Man, i'm such a dummy.

And start hanging out with cops... not at the jail though.

2004 Carbon Grey Metallic Acura 3.5RL with Navigation... the last of the good RLs
Old 01-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #56
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
I'd love to know how he pulled that off. It had to take massive modification.
That's what Im sayin!

Quote:
I need to work harder and learn more about being more "educated" and more diverse. Man, i'm such a dummy.

And start hanging out with cops... not at the jail though.
Screw all that. You just gotta know how to talk to them, no need to go and make friends with em.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 01-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #57
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
The best way to deal with cops is to not deal with them at all!
Most def, but sometimes it just cant be avoided. Suburban cops tend to have nothing better to do than to randomly stop what they consider suspicious vehicles or occupants or stop people for nit picking reasons IE tinted windows, lowered vehicles, modified vehicles etc. Sadly, I live in one of those areas. the urban cops tend to leave you alone unless you are in high enforcement areas, which would beg the question wtf is your business in an area like that.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #58
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
I know too well about "suburban cops" I've had to strip my tint 3 times (35% by the way) and even got pulled over because my wheels were blinding him!
They've pulled over friends of mine for not being the correct race that dwells in these parts. I literally had to come to where they were stopped to explain to them they were visiting my residence. Needless to stay when we link up, we do so in areas that dont harass them based upon their cultural differences.

Ive also been a dick to these suburban cops when they searched my vehicle. Made them get a warrant to search my glove box after a preliminary search and a K9 walk around produced nothing illegal. They wasted 1 hour to find an owners manual in my locked glove box. I figured if you want to waste my time, I'll waste yours and make you look like a fool.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #59
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

Jen, you make it appear that you and I conversate non stop all the time about things... Why is this!?

Besides getting you hired at my work, hanging out with you and your boyfriend for years, and you and i building my RL... i barely know who the f*** you are ma'am!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:32 AM   #60
(=^.^=)
Legend Hater

Quote:
Jen, you make it appear that you and I conversate non stop all the time about things... Why is this!?

Besides getting you hired at my work, hanging out with you and your boyfriend for years, and you and i building my RL... i barely know who the f*** you are ma'am!

Shaddup

ps hotfire started up last night
3.5 swap, so easy a girl can do it.
Talk is cheap, because the supply is much larger than the demand.
(=^.^=) is offline   Reply With Quote