AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation RL (Fourth Generation Legend) -- 2005 - Present > 2nd Gen. RL General Discussion

Old 10-29-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
rimini

rimini is on a distinguished road
Default Legend KB1 skirts

Hi,

I am looking for complete wrap around skirts for my Legend KB1. Does anyone know where I can purchase this.

Saw some pictures on the web with Acura RL and Legend skirts, but I have not been able to track them down.

Can anybody help ?

Best,

Peter
rimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:02 PM   #2
living_legend
Neck Breaker

living_legend is on a distinguished road

are you looking for aftermarket? kits? OEM replacement?

The Build
The Pictures
living_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:57 PM   #3
rimini

Yeah, modulo, mugen or similar. Maybe it should be moved to non oen parts then ? Is anything made for this car ?
Old 11-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #4
stevieray
Old Ass Moderator

stevieray will become famous soon enough

This probably needs to be moved to the 2nd Gen RL section. You are not going to find Mugen or anything else for the KB1 other than an OEM A-Spec body kit in this country and there's only about 4 colors left as Royal Ruby Red Pearl, Desert Mist, Carbon Gray Pearl, Premium White Pearl and Platinum Frost don't appear to be available as a complete kit as the side sills are all gone. There are only 1 or 2 Mugen kits existing in the U.S. and King Motorsports doesn't sell anything for the KB1 any more. Plus, they were almost $4000 new. If you are dead set on having a Mugen kit, your best hope is Yahoo! Japan and go through a bidding service. Good luck---

R.I.P. Fut
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:05 AM   #5
rimini

Ok thanks a lot, if somebody get some second hand for sale. Mail me
Old 11-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
stevieray
Old Ass Moderator

stevieray will become famous soon enough

You'll come closer to seeing something on acurazine.com. KB1s don't get a lot of love on here but I think it's a great car. Certainly not a car for the DIY'er though, way too sophisticated electronically.

R.I.P. Fut
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote