AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > Detailing

Old 06-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
ellisjay2

ellisjay2 is on a distinguished road
Default Body touch up...

Putting some ideas together to touch up front of sedan...have shopped around on ebay for bumper and hood...decent prices...but im sure the parts may need slight modifying as they are not original but close...possibly a fender too....but lastly would be matching the paint good as it can get. Its the dark stock grayish color second generations came.....

Not attempting to go all out but just improve look for humor ....any advice or ideas im all ears....

Later in time possible wheel up grade...i there's a bbs style i like...(will upload pic).... and maybe lower suspension....

Having upload problems with pictures....will try on different device....

front school.jpg

Last edited by ellisjay2; 07-18-2016 at 04:53 PM.
ellisjay2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
radieon
What the Diff

Since you posted not too long ago, I decided to revive an old thread of yours to be friendly. I'm a fan of DIY and the local junkyards in the Atlanta area. I drive a coupe, so I'd point you there since all I come across are sedans. The junkyard in Conley had two sedans when I was there two weeks ago with clean bodies (one gold, one black).
radieon is offline   Reply With Quote