AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > AcuraLegend.Org > New Member Introductions

Old 05-19-2017, 08:14 AM   #221
Midgez95KA7
"blu"Goofyowner

Midgez95KA7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiongLee_81 View Post
Hello everyone I am new to this site starting May 18, 2017 @ approximately 11:35 am today! I am thankful for everyone here for the interest in The Honda Acura Legend community! I look forward to help in guidance on repairs on my 1991 Acura legend LS which has come a long way and now needs care and repairs plus maintenance? I also, intend on upgrades on my awesome 1991 Acura Legend LS. I hope the Acura community can help me out with their excellent experience on keeping it alive!

Thank you,
Driver,
Xiong Lee

P.s. feel free to email me @: acuralegend_123@yahoo.com or XIongLee_81 (here in the acura community).

Welcome sir!!! Enjoy the experience and the information on this site blows me away. Granted, many times it is really challenging to find the proper thread to find your answers, but have patience, and it'll land for you.
Also, there are 2 active FB sites as Doug mentioned above you can check out. Welcome again!
Old 01-24-2018, 02:42 AM   #222
Sriti
Banned

Sriti is on a distinguished road

Hello all forum members, I am relatively new in this great forum. I am amazed after seeing the vastness of knowledge and information people sharing with each other. I am also want to be a part of discussion. I hope to get a proper guidance.
Sriti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:10 AM   #223
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriti View Post
Hello all forum members, I am relatively new in this great forum. I am amazed after seeing the vastness of knowledge and information people sharing with each other. I am also want to be a part of discussion. I hope to get a proper guidance.
Welcome to the family!

I didn't know Legends were sold in India. I'll have to ask my "Bombay Buddy" Roland. I would have thought he would have said something in all the times we rode together in mine back 10 or so years ago.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:34 PM   #224
SnackRyan
Tex

SnackRyan is on a distinguished road
Default New to this...but true to this...

This is SnackRyan and I am pleased to join this forum. I had a 1993 Coupe and now I am restoring a 1995 coupe.

Need advice on reupholstering the seats.
SnackRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #225
Tyson
Road Trip King

Tyson will become famous soon enoughTyson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackRyan View Post
This is SnackRyan and I am pleased to join this forum. I had a 1993 Coupe and now I am restoring a 1995 coupe.

Need advice on reupholstering the seats.
Welcome. Find a local upholstery shop and get a quote. I'm having a panel replaced on the driver seat in my 1994 Vigor for $250. All depends on whether you go "real" leather vs. vinyl, or even explore options like changing it to cloth. Katzkin & LeatherSeats.com offer kits for our cars. Iggees makes great seat covers if you decide to just do that for now. Good luck!

Thanks Alex for the sig!
http://drivetofive.wordpress.com
Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote