AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Southeast US Region

Notices

Old 08-31-2020, 01:19 PM   #1
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough
Default 6 th. Annual SE Fall Meet in North Georgia

SE Legend Meet Oct. 9-11,2020 North Georgia

The SE Legends guys are putting together an October meet in North Georgia on October 9-11,2020. Event will be held in the Blairsville, Ga. area. Weather should be great that time of year and there are some great twisty roads around Vogel State Park area and Brasstown Bald (highest point in Ga.) is close by for some awesome driving experiences. Numerous places for photo shoots and lots of great places to eat.

As the area is quite popular in October, hotel rooms are at a premium. We are booking at the Season's Inn. Super convenient and great reviews on Trip Adviser. Here's the link. http://www.seasons-inn.com/. Phone numder is (706) 745-1631. The only drawback is that they require a Fri-Sat. night stay. About $100 a night including tax. Due to the Covid19 pandemic, they are only taking reservations within 30 days of your first nights stay. September 9 would be the first day that we can make a reservation. Mark that date on your calendar. EDIT: You can make reservations now!!
I would highly recommend if you are wanting to stay the night, that you lock in somewhere relatively close to the Blairsville area. We will set the meet up so that you will feel involved with the group no matter where you are staying. More info. to follow as we get closer to the date.

NOTE: All cars are welcome to attend. The only requirement is to be an Acura Legend enthusiast.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 09-08-2020 at 12:01 PM.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:57 PM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

WOW!!! A meet being planned in the middle of "COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS EVERYONE STAY HOME OR ELSE" season??!! Unfortunately upon seeing this I already KNOW I have an all day teleconference scheduled for Sunday October 11th which just so happened to also be at the tail end of NALM. I may still see if I can swing this one or at least "get out of the house", "get out of town", and definitely "get out of comfort zone" according to all the reports. I figure if I bring some limes with me wherever I go Corona will do its best to AVOID ME!
Old 09-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #3
91RosewoodBrown
Legend Enthusiast

91RosewoodBrown will become famous soon enough

Alan, wish I could join for a change (haven’t attended a SE meet yet despite being in SC), but I won’t be available. Of course I’m without a Legend now anyway, but I’d love to attend a meet again. Maybe next year (hopefully after COVID is over). I have a few parts to sell anyhow.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #4
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
I figure if I bring some limes with me wherever I go Corona will do its best to AVOID ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91RosewoodBrown View Post
Maybe next year (hopefully after COVID is over). I have a few parts to sell anyhow.
OK, maybe next time guys.

Reservation window is now open for Oct. 9-11. Phone number is (706) 745-1631.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:46 PM   #5
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

Default SE Meet update

One week to go!! Looking forward to seeing everyone after a year of no Legend meets. Here's the latest:

1. Do not plan on attending the meet if you have any signs of illness or you have been exposed to anyone sick.
2. Bring your mask(s).
3. If you plan on spending the night in the Blairsville area, make confirmed
reservations. DO NOT plan on sleeping in your car or crashing with another attendee.
4. Make sure your Legend is road ready. Drivetrain, brakes, cooling system, tires, etc.

See everyone next weekend.