AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Group Buys

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2022, 05:36 PM   #121
Swift
is building things

Larry,

There is alot more to this charade than you know. What I can tell you is he denied the FREE UPS pickup.

That is all I will say for the next week.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:26 PM   #122
Swift
is building things

To update since I have a minute.

Sean sent back an empty box and thought he could trick me into paying him while it was in transit.

UPS Security sided with me and said I could spend the check they sent me. They say if it was damaged in shipping they have squared up and they don't care if the receiver/client is not willing to meet the demands of shipper/business.

So now Sean will never get my help or a lot of others in diagnosing his car or selling him parts because he decided to pull this stunt at the prodding of others. He now has a "damaged" radiator that will need repair if it is damaged which means he will spend the same amount of cash that I did to arrange the final pick up attempts. Irony.

I am glad for the support of those who have met me and done business with me in past. I hope to continue to offer products...hopefully with less headaches.

I have now refunded all people who would not make final payments. All radiators are for sale on Ebay now.

Last edited by Swift; 04-21-2022 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2022, 04:58 AM   #123
Dreams94coupe

Dreams94coupe has a spectacular aura aboutDreams94coupe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dreams94coupe

Wow he really sent an empty box?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams94coupe View Post
I've invested way too much time, money, blood sweat and tears for me to see someone else enjoy it. Only way I'm giving up my Vanessa is till death do us apart.
Old 04-22-2022, 05:58 AM   #124
lgnd4u2nv

lgnd4u2nv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift View Post
To update since I have a minute.

Sean sent back an empty box and thought he could trick me into paying him while it was in transit.

After you sent him a return shipping label, he tried to screw you?!? Be done with that fool. You did your part.

1995 Cayman White 6-Speed
1991 Sedan Sold in 2009
Closed Thread