AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 02-09-2023, 06:20 PM   #31
gojumbo
Civic Destroyer

gojumbo is on a distinguished road
Default Good to see

Good to see the OG crew that I've learned from your conversations in the past, hope your legend stay's alive and thrives my brothers
Old 02-26-2023, 12:52 PM   #32
Shaar

Shaar is on a distinguished road

I’m back! Verrrrrry long hiatus for me but I’m around for good this time.
Shaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:55 AM   #33
Captain Slow
Ken

Captain Slow is a jewel in the roughCaptain Slow is a jewel in the roughCaptain Slow is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaar View Post
I?m back! Verrrrrry long hiatus for me but I?m around for good this time.
Very long time indeed! Did you pick up a new legend?
Old 03-01-2023, 04:34 AM   #34
Joe E
Formerly TypeRKon

Joe E is on a distinguished road

Still around... I've been mainly keeping up via the Facebook group. I just purchased another Legend from another OG member. Should be able to post the restoration process tarting in a few weeks.
2023 - Roush F-150 SC
Joe E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 07:30 PM   #35
daveCFPrez
54102-SP0-A00

daveCFPrez has a spectacular aura aboutdaveCFPrez has a spectacular aura about

Logged in for the first time in quite a while. Now I need to figure out how to reset my password to something I can remember.

"I find quite often that the "offer I can't refuse" is pretty easy to refuse." rwheadon

Trying to sell something that is in "mint" condition? Please read here: http://forums.acuralegend.org/showpo...39&postcount=1
daveCFPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 09:22 AM   #36
PSA

PSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveCFPrez View Post
Logged in for the first time in quite a while. Now I need to figure out how to reset my password to something I can remember.
Mine is still the one from .com days.🌝
PSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 04:54 PM   #37
paulo57509

paulo57509 is on a distinguished road

I'm an OG = Old Guy.

Those of that drive +30 year old cars (I have 4/5 of them) are becoming extinct. I'm thankful that I'm able to still find some enthusiasm and unobtanium parts.
paulo57509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 06:27 AM   #38
Midgez95KA7
"blu"Goofyowner

Midgez95KA7 is on a distinguished road
Default Been Several Minutes

It's been a couple years approximately since I've dropped in here. I've been selling cars and the last stop, the company out of the blue-ha, just closed 39 stores, all in the Southeastern US about a month ago. I'm in a flow state, and will be lead to wherever I'm lead to start a new career chapter.

OG I guess, 57 yrs old still going on 16, and wouldn't change a thing cept' taking the necessary processes to work on cars and most importantly blu as I've always relied on shops. I had 3-4 fantastic guys who knew blu like the back of my hand who just over a period of years have gone different ways, if you will.

blu is down currently and I'm trying to decide which direction to take with my 28 yr old, owned since 2004.

I certainly am not getting rid of a car with more soul bar none I've ever driven by far, that has brought me so much pleasure and pain for 19 years. When I get the bread, I'm 'probably' going full rebuild or close. It's up to 380K ish miles still with the original C32. The thing has been a beast, to put it lightly.

The wreck I had now 4 years ago ish (if I "what if" the wreck, me or blu neither should still be here in our earthly bodies), and just was the beginning of several bizarre events.

Interesting stuff fo sho, and those who know me for certain realize I could write about the events until this time tomorrow. I'll save y'all's insanity with me writing out the details
Old 06-09-2023, 07:50 AM   #39
TALRUDE
OG Member

TALRUDE is on a distinguished road

Glad you still here.
Sometimes we have to re-invent in these changing times.
Car values going up if in good condition. Save them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgez95KA7 View Post
It's been a couple years approximately since I've dropped in here. I've been selling cars and the last stop, the company out of the blue-ha, just closed 39 stores, all in the Southeastern US about a month ago. I'm in a flow state, and will be lead to wherever I'm lead to start a new career chapter.

OG I guess, 57 yrs old still going on 16, and wouldn't change a thing cept' taking the necessary processes to work on cars and most importantly blu as I've always relied on shops. I had 3-4 fantastic guys who knew blu like the back of my hand who just over a period of years have gone different ways, if you will.

blu is down currently and I'm trying to decide which direction to take with my 28 yr old, owned since 2004.

I certainly am not getting rid of a car with more soul bar none I've ever driven by far, that has brought me so much pleasure and pain for 19 years. When I get the bread, I'm 'probably' going full rebuild or close. It's up to 380K ish miles still with the original C32. The thing has been a beast, to put it lightly.

The wreck I had now 4 years ago ish (if I "what if" the wreck, me or blu neither should still be here in our earthly bodies), and just was the beginning of several bizarre events.

Interesting stuff fo sho, and those who know me for certain realize I could write about the events until this time tomorrow. I'll save y'all's insanity with me writing out the details
Old 08-08-2023, 12:35 AM   #40
BayAreasFinest
Type 1 King

BayAreasFinest is on a distinguished road

Go team go!
Type 1 stock NA full interior = 14.8 @ 93 MPH
Type 1 CAI NA and DR's full interior = 14.5 @ 94 MPH
My Legend = http://youtu.be/XimYbO6fvRs
BayAreasFinest is offline   Reply With Quote