AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #21
Blingting
OG Kush

Blingting is on a distinguished road

very nice
Old 05-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
JKLedbetter
Marcel's cousin

JKLedbetter will become famous soon enough

Here's another change that would be nice: How about splitting the For Sale section to separate G1 stuff from G2 stuff?

-Kennon
Old 05-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #23
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
We're discussing (but close to nailing down) criteria.
Good news sir!

Thanks for taking it into consideration.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We're discussing (but close to nailing down) criteria.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #25
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Talks broke down?

RIP fut
Old 09-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #26
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Legend-Coupe will become famous soon enough

Very good idea! let's test it.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #27
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Did you read this whole thread or just the first post?

Up in the air right (that's the update)
RIP fut
Old 09-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #28
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Quote:
Did you read this whole thread or just the first post?

Up in the air right (that's the update)
Read it again the comment on splitting G1 from G2 is a good one as well maybe also do it for the G3's

I really like the NSX Prime setup that would be a good idea.
also.

Splitting it up into a Group Buy and regular sale section.
Add moderators and a standard format for the GB's.

Also requiring that "vendors" to give details like on prime, where they need a wiki entry.
Let's use that to further incorporate Quaraxkad's Legend wiki.

Last edited by Legend-Coupe; 09-06-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:30 AM   #29
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend-Coupe View Post
Read it again the comment on splitting G1 from G2 is a good one as well maybe also do it for the G3's
Splitting it up into a Group Buy and regular sale section.
Add moderators and a standard format for the GB's.
I don't anticipate there being enough products to require separate sections for each generation, G1-4. Also there already is a Group Buy forum, that isn't what this section is for. A GB for the same product could be done in the main GB forum with a link to the "MC" thread for further details on the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend-Coupe View Post
Also requiring that "vendors" to give details like on prime, where they need a wiki entry.
Let's use that to further incorporate Quaraxkad's Legend wiki.
I'm all for incorporating the wiki! But in this case I think it's best that as much as possible stays on-site and in the thread. If there's just too much for one post then incorporate a wiki page (which I'd be happy to help create for each member that needs one). The first post in the thread should be well-written and describe the product/service in detail. Too often I see on other forums (not so much on here) a thread that says "This thread is for product super-monkey-doodad". But nowhere does it say what a super-monkey-doodad is or why you'd want one, it's just assumed that you already know. If updates or changes are required then the first post should be edited, rather than being buried somewhere in the middle of random comments. If vbulletin makes it possible, allow editing of posts in this section for a longer time period so the OP doesn't need to PM a mod. Another idea is that questions asked in the thread can be answered in the first post and then deleted to prevent clutter. Threads with no activity after X months, lock them and assume the product is no longer available unless you get word from the OP.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #30
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaraxkad View Post
I don't anticipate there being enough products to require separate sections for each generation, G1-4. Also there already is a Group Buy forum, that isn't what this section is for. A GB for the same product could be done in the main GB forum with a link to the "MC" thread for further details on the item.

I'm all for incorporating the wiki! But in this case I think it's best that as much as possible stays on-site and in the thread. If there's just too much for one post then incorporate a wiki page (which I'd be happy to help create for each member that needs one). The first post in the thread should be well-written and describe the product/service in detail. Too often I see on other forums (not so much on here) a thread that says "This thread is for product super-monkey-doodad". But nowhere does it say what a super-monkey-doodad is or why you'd want one, it's just assumed that you already know. If updates or changes are required then the first post should be edited, rather than being buried somewhere in the middle of random comments. If vbulletin makes it possible, allow editing of posts in this section for a longer time period so the OP doesn't need to PM a mod. Another idea is that questions asked in the thread can be answered in the first post and then deleted to prevent clutter. Threads with no activity after X months, lock them and assume the product is no longer available unless you get word from the OP.
Yes that's a very good idea to keep that first post open for updates wish more forums did that.
Closed Thread