AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > Audio and Other Electronics
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2015, 09:49 AM   #1
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Honda/Acura radio code thread

Alright guys, a bunch of you know that I work for Honda now. I can access all Honda and Acura radio theft codes for those who are in need of retrieving their code.

To avoid cluttering my PM box with tons of requests, lets keep the posts centered in this thread only. I will NOT answer any inquries made to my PM box.

What you need.....

1) The serial number of the headunit. For older models it is printed on a tag on the side or back of the radio. On newer headunits it will be displayed on the LED display, and I can help you figure out how to cycle the headunit to display this information.

2) Patience! I log in to .org while I am at work, but understand, I am at work. I have a job to do and that comes first, as soon as I see your request I will answer just as quickly as I can.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Just PM'ed you. Thanks for your help!
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #3
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Nicely played sir
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 03-10-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Says that serial no is not found......

Old 03-10-2015, 03:00 PM   #5
702legend

702legend is on a distinguished road

Sorry just double checked.
S/N B30936731 B
Thanks in advance.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #6
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Okay, I will run the serial number tomorrow. I am off today. I havent set up access to Honda Interactive at home, simply because it strictly runs on IE and I hate IE. My IT lady at work is sposed to hook me up with the Honda Interactive app and then I could access info from my phone as well, pretty cool. But yeah I will run the serial number for you tomorrow morning and post a reply.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:25 AM   #7
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
Originally Posted by 702legend View Post
Sorry just double checked.
S/N B30936731 B
Thanks in advance.
Hidden:
Your code is 75333 sir

Last edited by Chrispy; 03-12-2015 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #8
702legend

702legend is on a distinguished road

Thanks Chrispy.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:00 PM   #9
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Not a problem.

For anyone with navi on your Honda/Acura, I can look up security codes for those as well. Those require a special sequence to get the serial number to display on the screen

Old 04-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #10
TheFunk

TheFunk is on a distinguished road

For anyone who wants the code sooner rather than later:

Called Acura Customer Relations today to get my code.
The number is 1-800-382-2238

Spent about 2 minutes on hold then was asked for my VIN number, then they wanted my name and address, then the stereo serial number.
I was given the code after providing that info no problem.

Pretty sure they only ask for VIN so that they know for sure what model and year you have so this should work even if you do not have the original stereo from your car.
I'm assuming this because I just bought the car and havent registered it yet so they would have noticed that my name wasnt registered with that VIN.
TheFunk is offline   Reply With Quote