AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Cars for Sale > Legend
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

Norcalhonda is on a distinguished road
Smile 1994 Acura Legend GS 6-speed in CA

Hello,

Available is an all-original pearl white Acura Legend GS 6-speed with cream leather interior. The car has never been modified and is all stock. It is currently at 238k miles most of which have been freeway miles from commuting to work and back in the Bay Area. It comes equipped with all of the bells and whistles including the Type II engine paired with the very rare 6-speed transmission. It runs and drives great and everything works on it. 25 miles ago I had a brand new OEM quality clutch installed with every related part changed with only OEM parts/gaskets. Purchased a 5-speed flywheel and had it professionally resurfaced then installed with brand new OEM flywheel bolts. While in there, I had the shop change out the pilot bearing (OEM) as well as the rear main seal (OEM) and change all fluids: differential fluid, transmission fluid, engine oil, radiator fluid and clutch fluid (Acura/Honda fluids). Also while at the shop, I had a full inspection done and the master Legend tech only had great things to say about the car and its condition. He himself owns several Legends, one of which is a black on black GS 6-speed! While having it there at the shop, I went ahead and had him clean out the entire EGR system, tubes, etc. He said it was actually really clean but went ahead and thoroughly cleaned it once more. The shocks were replaced roughly 12k miles ago for OEM quality shocks and it rides really nice just what you would expect from a GS. The interior I would rate it an 8.75/10 and the exterior 8.5/10. The paint is nice and shiny and body is pretty strait especially for its age. There are some dings here and there but nothing too bad and it cleans up really nice. The interior is complete and clean with only a minor tear on the drivers side seat. The car is currently on Non-Op and carries a CA clean title. I had it smogged 2 months ago so it is good to go and ready to transfer over. The downsides of the car are: the rear brakes need replaced as they squeak pretty bad (noise coming from passenger side rear brake), front bumper has an area where the paint is flaking off, rear bumper has a scuff on the drivers side rear corner (might buff out?), windshield wipers are old and the windshield is cracked along the bottom (recommend getting it replaced). Aside from this, the car runs and drives awesome and is a great example of what a well preserved Acura Legend GS 6-speed should look like! It is a CA car so NO rust

Thank you for looking!

Asking Price: 6.9k obo

Located in Sacramento, CA

Last edited by Norcalhonda; 07-03-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 06-19-2019, 09:58 PM   #2
jmsmiff

jmsmiff is on a distinguished road

Def post pics. In the market for one
Old 06-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
tstint16

tstint16 is on a distinguished road

Yes get those pics up!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2019, 07:59 PM   #4
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

I attempted to upload pics of the car however, it says they are too big to upload. Please PM me if you are interested and include your email address so I can send over some pics. I took a bunch today! Thank you kindly.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:27 PM   #5
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

Pics can be viewed here:

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/6918964102.html
Old 07-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #6
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

Just lowered the price, willing to entertain offers. Will ship the car if need-be, let me know! I really want a Legend enthusiast to get it. Planning on posting it on other forums, ebay, fb and other sites to increase interest however, I am giving Acuralegend.org first dibs on it.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:26 PM   #7
Classico
6Speed GS

Classico is on a distinguished road

I’m selling mine.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #8
Tyson
Road Trip King

Tyson will become famous soon enoughTyson will become famous soon enough

Very cool car. I hope an enthusiast steps up and takes advantage of the opportunity to own it.

Thanks Alex for the sig!
http://drivetofive.wordpress.com
Closed Thread