AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #41
B+O
♡ l4zy415 & Fut ♡

B+O has a spectacular aura aboutB+O has a spectacular aura about

Have to agree there

Before i bought my RL i was VERY sternly looking at an 300SD or S350D

Those particular cars were the stereotype of a Diesel, but the new Mercedes BluTec Diesels (which the earlier guy forgot to mention with BMW's diesel) Is actually as fast or faster than their E550 V8 model of the same vintage. the E550 was pretty damn swift for a non-AMG car.

Mercedes E320 BlueTec

Oh and yes...I've never been one to pick a fight with a diesel Pickup...those are stupid quick. if you can tow 15,000lbs like it's nothing, what on earth would make me think i could out run you without ANY real advantage other than what...like 1500-2000lbs? every other advantage is saddled on the Pickup
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #42
QBoroLegend
Son of the Most High

QBoroLegend is on a distinguished road

I heard that Ford or GM I think, had some diesel machines but after some study, they decided it wouldnt make sense to sell them here. Has to do with Market perception and availability of pumps.
QBoroLegend is offline   Reply With Quote