AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > NALM
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-15-2024, 07:01 PM   #21
Avery

Avery is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Nah there is one who has y'all (and EVERYONE ELSE) BEAT if he actually does drive down as he claims. He isn't posting up in here but Josh Gholston is looking at DRIVING down from Alaska. I KEEP telling him to "speak up" but maybe he's trying to keep under the radar. He's done the drive from Birmingham Alabama to NALM (Colorado Springs) then drove home to Alaska in 2018. This time he's looking at a full round trip drive to and from Alaska. It'll be NUTS if he does it as I believe he said it like 3,500 miles EACH WAY!
I suppose so, that is if he makes it up this year like he was going to last year.
. It's a big trip!
Avery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 05:47 PM   #22
Legend to Grave
Love that ride!

Legend to Grave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura Advice View Post
That's the only place I'm aware of, I've never been though.

If you haven't been here since the 70s you probably won't even recognize Vancouver and the surrounding areas, lol its built up so much since then. Most of those cow pastures are high rises now.
Thanks for your feedback on the restaurant!

How about the time I hitchhiked from NYC area to Vancouver, arriving to crash at Wreck Beach, making contacts and securing a basement crash site (off Oak and Spruce/15th area) then working in the underground economy…..

Looking forward to getting back there!

'93 Legend Sedan - Original Owner
"Me" and "Mini Me"

Last edited by Legend to Grave; 04-17-2024 at 07:15 PM.
Legend to Grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:15 PM   #23
Tyson
Road Trip King

Tyson will become famous soon enoughTyson will become famous soon enough

Glad to see mom on the list! She is excited to see everyone.

Thanks, Tom!

Thanks Alex for the sig!
http://drivetofive.wordpress.com
Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 03:42 PM   #24
GoldenGlow

GoldenGlow is on a distinguished road

With all of your mother's energy, we are going to have a hard time keeping up with her!
GoldenGlow is offline   Reply With Quote