AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation RL (Third Generation Legend) -- 1996 - 2004 > 1st Gen. RL Performance Enhancements
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2024, 08:40 PM   #11
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Uhm ********** apply in DROVES! There was some "massaging" of a good portion of "your motor" prior to your purchasing it. DON"T MAKE ME CALL HIM!!
I bought my motor from DV8, sold the heads/intake manifold and built my
Own. Idk what the secret is? I?ve told that a bunch, let?s not forget fabbed the turbo kit, built custom parts to push it past the limits he found lol

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:00 PM   #12
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Yes those of us "OLD HEADS" know the history, new ones (like the OP of THIS thread) likely don't. My point is give credit where credit is due if others deserve some of it. Humble pie TASTES GREAT! Its also GOOD FOR US! The opposite is bitter and often has painful consequences. Its almost like drinking rat poison because if it doesn't kill us we won't be worth much to ourselves or others with whatever is left.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:55 PM   #13
RenovatedLegend RL

RenovatedLegend RL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Yes those of us "OLD HEADS" know the history, new ones (like the OP of THIS thread) likely don't. My point is give credit where credit is due if others deserve some of it. Humble pie TASTES GREAT! Its also GOOD FOR US! The opposite is bitter and often has painful consequences. Its almost like drinking rat poison because if it doesn't kill us we won't be worth much to ourselves or others with whatever is left.
What's the history behind build engines on the forum?
RenovatedLegend RL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 01:40 PM   #14
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenovatedLegend RL View Post
What's the history behind build engines on the forum?

There are various "builds" of Legends and some showed and telled and others (MOST) did not.

DV8 had THE BUILD of ALL 3.5 C35A engines . . . PERIOD!! There are likely still old grainy videos on YouTube of that Canary Yellow Legend with the REALLY WIDE front tires doing burnouts and then quarter mile passes. Lou a.k.a. Greekpower BOUGHT THAT MOTOR and then did all the stuff with the heads and turbo etc. The BOTTOM of that engine he hasn't claimed as modifying. So Christian still DESERVES honorable mention for THAT engine.

Here I found one of those videos I mentioned (not so grainy either )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OUzbiPMu5g

Oh and guess whose Youtube channel this video from FIFTEEN YEARS AGO is on? Here is a hint . . . GreekPower!

Last edited by 94LegendaryAcuraGS; 05-10-2024 at 02:27 PM.
94LegendaryAcuraGS is offline   Reply With Quote