AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2021, 03:51 AM   #1
Pawelnole

Pawelnole is on a distinguished road
Default Wheel Arch Repair Panel Legend Coupe KA8

Hi
How many people would be interested in purchasing the Wheel Arch Repair Panel for the Legend Coupe?

I have the possibility to order the production of replacements for the rear fenders. But a sufficient number of willing people would have to be gathered to cover the cost of production.

Last edited by Pawelnole; 11-03-2021 at 04:13 AM.
Pawelnole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 03:53 PM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawelnole View Post
Hi
How many people would be interested in purchasing the Wheel Arch Repair Panel for the Legend Coupe?

I have the possibility to order the production of replacements for the rear fenders. But a sufficient number of willing people would have to be gathered to cover the cost of production.
You're probably going to need to give a tad bit more information as we had a recent potential group buy for some discontinued suspension that had a lofty required goal which unfortunately didn't meet the minimum. If you give an idea of HOW MANY sets make up "a sufficient number of willing people" that might help with the initial stage of your thread garnering interest! If the number is too high then people may not even respond (just my personal thoughts on what happened with the suspension thread). I do not by any means wish to dissuade you on this project! Just a little advice from one of the "old heads" in this community of Legend ENTHUSIASTS who has been, seen and driven around the block with these vehicles as well as group buys.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:52 PM   #3
Gothche

Gothche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawelnole View Post
Hi

How do you have the possibility for having that done? I mean who is gonna make and produce it and how?
Gothche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 10:28 AM   #4
Legend to Grave
Love that ride!

Legend to Grave is on a distinguished road

I did my coupe’s rear wheel arch repair back in 2013 when I got a pair of already cut out rears in the same color from an old hand (Peter “PSA”)…. I continued to daily drive it in the NYC area until 2019.

I’m getting ready to do it all over again plus more now that the coupe is “retired” from those extreme daily drive duties. At this time I have my eyes on the rear quarters of a local rolling shell that I’ve already used to swap my leaky fuel lines with success.

Judging by how difficult and costly this job can be unless you have the skills needed and do it yourself, the history of either Legend owners or “wannabes” always crying about our cars being too expensive, good luck with your organizing a group buy!

'93 Legend Sedan - Original Owner
"Me" and "Mini Me"
Legend to Grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 11:16 AM   #5
IamKZ

IamKZ is on a distinguished road

depending on price and all im interested!
IamKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 07:08 AM   #6
JKLedbetter
Marcel's cousin

JKLedbetter will become famous soon enough
Default SPAM ALERT!!!

SPAM ALERT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkil View Post
You shared a useful post. Technology become part of our life. Looking to get the latest updates about the various apps? Here https://www.techrulz.com you can check this.
JKLedbetter is offline   Reply With Quote