AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend General Discussion
Register iTrader FAQ Community Garage Wiki Chat Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2022, 07:30 AM   #1
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

I can't say I know these guys but SEVERAL of the auto carpet selling sites are actually getting their carpet from ACC in Oxford Al. (previously they were in Anniston Alabama I believe). I haven't talked to them in probably 10 years but they did the carpet for a few Legend owners I know. I had all kinds of samples from them at one point for thickness, colors and so forth that I may have finally cleared out. Innthe end I got a REALLY GOOD condition used OEM carpet and them SEM painted it. If you can confirm if these guys do MAKE their carpets then buy all means check them out. In the meantime should you want to do a comparison check out ACC's website. https://www.accmats.com/